Saturday, October 14, 2006

Seon's School of Cooking and Acting

So I checked out my former school's website yesterday, because I wanted to show a co-worker some of my former students, but the only thing that came up on the site was a little icon that said "to be continued." So I figured the site was just down for maintenance. But then today I received an email telling me that Seon's school was shut down becuase he didn't pay bills; and all of those evil, horrible people who made up lies about us and didn't pay us are all out of jobs. That means Megan, Cindy and Abby. Abby is even back in the United States, and she had just gone back in August. Do I wish misfortune on other people? No, but I certainly won't lose any sleep over the fact that this place no longer exists and will no longer screw over ESL teachers (especially ESL teachers from Columbia).

Wow.

2 comments:

Jamie McGeorge said...

don't you mean "to be continue?" your engrish is terrible!

Anonymous said...

I'm Sara,
from Syria,
and I'm 18 y.o

Hi, Everyone
I've studied English sinse this Summer .
It's Really difficult
I would like like to meet girls and practisice My English with them.

Thanks!!!