Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sokcho

We just got back from the East Sea. We went to a small city up north called Sokcho. I guess the camera was on in my bag the whole bus ride, so I had no battery. The weather was kinda crummy yesterday and today, so there wasn't much to film anyway. We did get to hang out by the beach, go to a fish market, and eat some sun dubu. This afternoon we ate lunch in the back of a dried squid/fish shop with a really nice old lady who we had some drinks with the night before. Next time we visit, she wants to take us to the park. Also, Jamie has managed to find herself a "boyfriend." It's a cool city. We'll go back sometime soon with a fully charged camera.

Here's all the pictures I could get with 30 seconds of camera time.



www.flickr.com








mcjulie78's photos tagged with sokchoMore of mcjulie78's photos tagged with sokcho



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW NEXT TO NOTHING WITH REGARD TO THESE CAMERA PHONES, I'M ONLY HOPING THERE IS A WAY TO SAVE ALL THESE PHOTOS, THEY ARE SOOOO GREAT. YOU KNOW "A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS".....WAS THAT JAMIE'S BOYFRIEND YOU CAPTURED IN THE PHOTO :) ? ? ? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. LOVE TO ALL, G'MA

Jamie McGeorge said...

sadly, no. that is my sister. jules, you've never looked more masculine or worthy of my love.

Anonymous said...

AS I EXPLAINED TO ROAR I HAD MY GLASSES ON BACKWARDS....MY DEEPEST APOLIGIES TO ALL. LOVE TO ALL, G'MA SO ARE WE GOING TO GET TO SEE THE BOYFRIEND, OR NOT ? ? ? ? JUST SO YOU WON'T THINK I'M COMPLETELY OFF MY ROCKER, WHEN I MAXIMIZE THE PICTURE NEVER GETS BIGGER.